Emergency exit signs / escape plans
Safety and orientation. Two important issues in public buildings.
- Do your employees and visitors feel safe?
- Will things remain orderly even in a panic situation?
- Do all symbols for rescue and escape routes comply with statutory requirements?
- • Have you fully implemented the new rules set out in VBG 125 yet?/li>
We can help!
We provide you with DIN-compliant:
- Escape plans
- Fire emergency action plans
- Safety signs "In case of fire"
- Photoluminescent markers
- All emergency exit-related signage
Give your visitors a sense of security!